Bring your home to life with inclusions
We let you choose the little things – and the big things – that make all the differences to making your home your very own. Allcastle’s Easybuild Upgrade Inclusions – makes your home even more comfortable and luxurious.
Easybuild Inclusions Package
An Easybuild home simplifies your decision process and removes any worries about hidden charges by wrapping up more of what you want into one affordable package. Taubman’s Endure paint, dishwasher, video intercom, alarm, porcelain tiles, engineered quartz benchtops and much more; including standard site costs and standard BASIX requirements*. Discover the full list of Easybuild inclusions below. With an Easybuild home you’ll know exactly what you’re getting, and the price, up front.
*Additional site costs and statutory requirements may apply depending on individual requirements. Site costs are approximate and allow for a block with up to 600mm of fall over whole block, equal cut and fill, up to 600m2 in area, with all services within property and within 10m of the home, a front setback of 5.5m to front of garage, ‘M’ class slab and standard piering, up to 100 lineal meters of temporary fencing and standard lift scaffold. Excludes rock excavation, removal of rock or overburden and drop edge beams. Tender on land is subject to contour survey, soil test, 88B, and 149 certificate and approving authorities’ requirement. Additional charges apply to knock-down and rebuilds. Area loadings and handling charges apply to certain council areas and blocks. Bushfire requirements or any special reports not included.
Easybuild Upgrades Include
- 20mm engineered quartz kitchen benchtop to island bench in colours from builder’s range. Note: Size and depth of island bench to remain as per plans.
- Designer Gloss doors to the kitchen cupboards with aluminium look kickboards.
- Designer 175mm kitchen and vanity door handles (where applicable).
- Soft-close mechanism to vertical hinged kitchen and vanity cupboard doors.
- 4 x horizontal overhead cupboards with Designer Gloss doors and a 900mm stainless steel recirculating canopy-style rangehood from builder’s range OR 6 x vertical overhead kitchen cupboards with Designer Gloss doors and a 900mm stainless steel recirculating slide-out rangehood from builder’s range.
- Cooktop upgraded from 600mm to Technika H950SLTXFPRO 900mm stainless steel cooktop with 1 x wok burner (5 burners in total). Note: If town gas not available, bottle and stand or solar may be required at additional cost.
- Technika TGDW6SS Freestanding dishwasher in stainless steel finish from builder’s range, fully fitted. Including plumbing.
- Upgrade all W.C.s to full ceramic model with soft close lid from builder’s range.
- Designer Silver or Designer Gold vacuum-formed bathroom vanity cupboards with moulded tops.
- Posh Base mixer taps from builder’s range to vanities.Posh Bristol Rail Shower. Shower taps to be cross-handled taps from builder’s range.
- Bath upgraded to 1500mm fully moulded square-look white bath to main bathroom.
- Luxury semi-frameless clear glass shower screen from builders range (to hobless shower)
- Provide stunning real Bamboo flooring or timber-look laminate flooring, both with scotia from Grande range or 600mm x 600mm glazed porcelain floor tiles to entry foyer, family, kitchen and meals floors (if applicable). Note: Tiles will be laid in a rectangular pattern.
- Carpet from Grande range laid on upgraded Dunlop 10mm premium foam underlay to habitable untiled dry area floors.
- Taubmans Endure matt ultra premium 3 coat paint system to all internal walls with Taubmans Lifetime Guarantee (Note: Conditions apply – refer to the manufacturer’s disclaimer).
- 10 x roller blinds from builder’s range fitted to your choice of windows.
- 10 x 300mm round oyster light fittings from builder’s range, fitted with energy saving fluorescent bulbs OR 10 x white round downlights from builder’s range, fitted with warm white energy saving LED globes. Your selection supplied and installed internally to existing light point allowance. Note: Does not include stairwell void.
- 90mm classic look cornice in lieu of 55mm.
- Lever style internal door furniture from builder’s range.
- Skirtings upgraded to 68mm in lieu of 42mm in a choice of pencil round or bevelled profiles.
- JST1 820mm (w) x 2040mm (h) laundry door with clear glass and 1 x double-cylinder deadlock from builder’s range.
- Standard site costs (* refer to price list).
- Standard BASIX requirements plus upgrades to assist in complying with the NSW State Government’s new energy targets legislation effective 1 July 2017 (^ refer to price list).
- Provide Bosch Alarm/Security System complete with 1 x 8 zone alarm system, 1 x LCD Icon codepad, 4 x sensors, internal and external siren and 2 x 4 button remote controls (which turn the alarm on/off and also operates the garage door). Full cabling, installation and commissioning of system and 1 x single power point are included.
- Garage remote door opener with 2 x 4 button remote controls (which operates the garage door and also turns the alarm on/off).
- Video intercom system with 1 x video door station (surface mounted) and 1 x hands free 7” LCD colour monitor.
- 10 x fixed aluminium framed flyscreens with fibreglass mesh. Note: Excludes servery windows where applicable.
- 1 x data, 1 x telephone and 2 x television points, wired to inside of home. Note: Aerial not included.
- Front entry door upgraded from 820mm (w) to a stylish 1020mm (w) x 2040mm (h) door with clear glass from builder’s range. Includes 1 x Lockwood pull handle, up to 450mm long with a choice of models 141, 142 or 143 and 1 x Lockwood Paradigm deadbolt.