While you’re searching for your new dream home, it’s important to think about how your family likes to live and choose a design that suits your unique lifestyle.
At Allcastle Homes you’re spoilt for choice with our range of home designs that are designed with beautifully spacious, light-filled interiors.
To help with your building journey, we’ve compiled our top 4 tips for choosing your new Allcastle home design.
1. Put together your wish-list
Building a brand-new home is your opportunity to have a home customised with everything you’ve always wanted. Before you start looking, make a detailed list of what’s really important to you. Looking at the house you’re currently living in is a good place to start as you can easily see what’s working for you, and what isn’t.
Ask yourself these questions:
- How many bedrooms do you need now? If you think you may need to accommodate intergenerational family members in the future, perhaps you should consider a guest bedroom, dual purpose room or even a Granny flat.
- Will you need a separate home office or study?
- Do you prefer an open plan layout, or would you prefer more private spaces?
- How much storage space do you need?
- How many bathrooms will you need?
- Will you need an outdoor alfresco space?
Once you have answered these questions, you can start to narrow down your search and find a floorplan that meets your needs.
Our home designs offer you floorplan options for you to select what you like to include in your home. It’s as simple as viewing our floorplans and selecting the options available for each home.
2. Choice and customisation
We know that no matter what size your block, we’ll have a design to suit. If you need to make room for more members of the family, you can customise the floorplan to accommodate these considerations.
Our general advice is, think about your living needs and choose a home that maximises your block to take advantage of the space available.
Adding to your ability to choose the right home, you can also customise your home the way you like by selecting your inclusions and interiors too. If you find that things such as larger living areas, additional bedrooms or bathrooms, or an outdoor alfresco space will add to the enjoyment of your everyday life, invest in these choices too.
The beauty of the Allcastle Homes collection is that every single home has been cleverly designed to maximise space, light and block size. Narrow or wide, we have the perfect home to match.
3. Decide on your home inclusions
The inclusions you choose for your new Allcastle home is an important step in customising the look and feel of your home and making it uniquely yours.
Based on your preferences and budget, Allcastle Homes makes this process much easier by offering you a variety of inclusion packages, where everything is included in the one upfront price.
All Allcastle homes include standard site costs and BASIX in our pricing, we offer you the option to choose from our Standard or Plus+ inclusion packages. Each home is packaged to incorporate quality brands and home products at one affordable price.
Select from either option and rest assured that the package you choose, will have quality inclusions from Australia’s leading brands.
Talking to an Allcastle Homes consultant will help you decide which inclusions package will work best for your lifestyle and budget.
4. Personalise your home
When thinking about which inclusions you’d like in your home, try and prioritise features that are important to you. In our Infinity Selection Centre, you will have the opportunity to personalise your preferences and style.
- If you spend a lot of time in the kitchen, you may want to look at upgrades that can make your time cooking more enjoyable.
- If low maintenance living areas are a priority, think about inclusions that accommodate easy maintenance like a hard-wearing floor; or
- Consider energy and water saving products that will help reduce your living costs in the long term.
The good news is, no matter which inclusions you choose, you’ll have peace of mind knowing they are of industry-leading standard and designed to create the home of your dreams.
If you need any advice, our consultants are always available to help you, contact us today.